2. What is CDN (Content Delivery Network)?
3. Benefits of Using a CDN
- Fast static content delivery
- Reduce Costs
- Increase Security
4. Types of CDN
What is the CDN zone?
5. How to Choose a CDN Provider
- Do they offer professional support?
- Can CDN ensure website security?
- Is DNS configuration complex or smooth?
- How long does it take to upload a file to the edge?
- To what extent does the CDN manage public name resolvers such as OpenDNS or Google?
- Is CDN faster than your origin?
6. How CDN Works?
7. Configure CDN in Magento 2
- In the Base URL for Static View Files, enter the URL of the location on the CDN where static view files are stored.
- Open the Base URLs (Secure) section and continue with following:
- In the Secure Base URL for Static View Files field, enter the URL of the location on the CDN where static view files are stored.
- When complete, click Save Config.
Follow More Articles
How To Optimize First Input Delay [...]
How to Optimize LCP (Largest Contentful Paint) [...]
Tools to measure Core Web Vitals [...]
Core Web Vitals Part 3: Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) [...]
Googles Core Web Vitals Update: What to know and how [...]
Importance of Inventory Management in the Marketplace [...]
Core Web Vitals Part 1: Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) [...]
Core Web Vitals Part 2: First Input Delay (FID) [...]
Marketplace Business Models To Generate Revenue [...]
Defining the Core Web Vitals metrics thresholds [...]