Is Your Magento Site Slow?
IfYES, then the chances of losing your visitors and search engine rankings are quite high. The speed of your site has the biggest impact on user experience. Being an expert in Magento development we know where to look for loopholes, analyze the issues, help speeding up and optimizing your store. We make sure that you get the most value out of your Magento storefront.
What We Deliver
- A website scoring above 90 on Google site speed (If built using our AMP services)
- A site that delivers in less than 2.5 seconds
- Site tuned to deliver fast on Mobile
- Server tuning for cost savings
- Guidelines so that admin takes due care for all pages created in future
- Effective use of Magento caching concepts for faster pages.
- Very high cache hit ratio
- Full page caching, varnish to reduce the server load
- Server execution time: TTFB ( Time to first byte)
- Time to download supported CSS, js, images, etc (document download time)
With Magento, TTFB should be less than 1 seconds (some experts suggest 0.3 seconds should be considered as standard time). Using the proper caching system, Redis and standard coding plus discussing on what shall be avoided at design level TTFB can be considerably reduced. With our AMP services pages can be delivered in less than 2 seconds.
|Sr. No.||Points||Before Optimization||After Optimization|
|1||Page Speed Score||57.00 %||90.00 % +|
|2||YSlow Score||63.00 %||90.00 % +|
|3||Page Load Time||5.5 Sec||2.5 to 3 Sec|
|4||Total Page Size||3.63 MB||Upto 3.5 MB|
|5||Requests||90||Reduce Upto 50|
We work on various aspects of website components and coding part to reduce the number of request. Those are
- Merge and compress js and css
- Image sprite
- Lazy loading
- Design changes
- Reduce 3rd party request and if needed these should be after document download event