Magento 2 Speed Optimization
Make the most of your Magento store with enhanced customer experience and efficiency!!
Largest Contenful Paint
Target Load Time
What We Deliver
- Site that delivers in less then 2.5 seconds on Pingdom.
- Deliver pages from Varnish cache.
- Reduce server cost due to effective use of Cache.
- Guaranteed improvement on page speed scores.
- Reduced overall payload for faster site.
Why Speed Optimization Needed?
A slow site causes low conversion, low sales, a second’s delay in the page loading time can increase the chance of losing the customers. A faster website results in a low bounce rate and a higher conversions rate including Mobile user and web user for better customer experience.
Our Magento speed optimization experts know where to look for loopholes,analyze the issues, help speeding up and optimizing your store.
How We Do This
- Install and configure varnish.
- Use of CDN or AMP
- Reduce image payload.
- Reduce JS payload.
- Remove/Replace unwanted modules and js from the website.
- Improve cache hit ratio.
- Optimize hosting environment.
- Debug & fixed code resulting in load.
- Analyze GTmetrix Speed & apply appropriate solution.
- Applying Advance JS bundle.
- use webP images
Speed Optimization Scores We’ve Achieved
Expected results from our speed optimization services
Performance : 75 - 90
Structure : 80 - 95
First Contentful Paint : < 1 sec
Speed Index : < 2 sec
Largest Contentful Paint : 0.5 - 1.2 sec
Cumulative Layout Shift : 0.05 - 0.1
Time to Interactive : 2 - 3
Total Blocking Time : < 100 ms
Number of Request : < 70
JS pageload : < 800 kb
Performance Grade : 80 - 90
Total Page Size : 1MB - 2 MB
Fully Loaded Time : 1 - 2.5 s
Request : 50 - 60
** Above scores are bases on certain assumptions. They might vary based on website construct and hosting setup
Varnish cache setup & configuration to faster the website load time.
Image optimization using picture tag and src set.
Magento FPC Configuration
Full page cache setup & configuration, Proper use of Magento cache helps to improve the site speed.
Server Hosting Tuneup
Convert your site to an AMP site
Why choose us?
- Magento certified developers and solution specialist
- 19+ years of experience in Magento
- We build everything according to best practices in Magento
- 24*7 Customer Support
Our Magento Speed Optimization Blogs
Why speed optimization matter
83% of customers expect web page load in less than 3 seconds or less
$18 billion are lost annually due to abandon shopping carts
46% tells their friends about this unpleasant experience
0.1 second delay can hurt 7% conversions
The google algorithm penalizes sites that lack value with a lower rank