Magento 2 Performance Optimization
Table of contents
- 1.Important Tips to Optimize your online store presence
- Effective Header
- Keywords and Meta description
- Responsive Outcome
- From Search engine Aspects
- URLs of the Pages
- 2. How to Optimize Magento 2 Performance ?
- Enable All Magento Cache
- Enable JS & CSS Optimization
- Enable Flat categories and products
- Enable Production Mode
- Enable GZIP Compression
- Enable Backend Coding
- Implement Varnish Cache instead of built in Magento cache
- Image Optimization
- Check all the third party extensions
- Reduce Server Response time
- Use CDN
- Use Lazy Loading
- Use HTTP/2 async file loading instead of HTTP/1
- MYSQL configuration optimization
- 3. Why Magento Performance Optimization is so important
- 4. How to Optimize your Magento Store for MOBILE
- Responsive, Eye catching website design
- User Friendly Navigation
- Website Load Times
- Reduce Heavy Content
- Optimized Images and Videos
- Eliminate Invasive Pop-ups and Ads
- Intuitive method of checkout
In the Global Commercial Market, winning over the competition online is a tight-rope walk. Magento the popular ecommerce platform provides a forward leap for the business with its applicable features for any kind of business like small, medium and large sized ones of any verticals. It comes with all the required flexibilities and stands as an ideal platform for retailers to keep up their e-business websites.
Furthermore, Google utilizes site speed for web search ranking. And speed is important for user experience apart from google search.
There are complaints about Magento for being a slow system , which would affect the market value adversely. Even though the website is optimal in its design and development phases, magento speed optimization is crucial to gain success in online business.
In other words, you must pay attention towards the optimization of your sites rank on the popular search engines, Google, Yahoo! , Bing etc. You Need to ensure your ecommerce website appears among the top results on these popular search engines.
1. Important Tips to Optimize your SEO & Conversion
Effective Header :
Keywords and Meta description:
Responsive Outcome :
Users can explore your online store and put their orders on the move or anywhere else, which also contributes to your store sales.
From Search engine Aspects:
URLs of the Pages :
2. How to Optimize Magento 2 Performance ?
Enable All Magento CacheWe recommend you to activate all cache settings for an optimal result as it improves the speed of your shop Activating the cache setting can be done in the backend of magento
Enable JS & CSS Optimization :Using this method, all separately loaded CSS & JS files are compiled into one file so that her are less server request to be created and mining compresses them to reduce the size of all the files to improve the website’s loading pace.
Enable Flat Categories and product :If you have a wide range of products in your store then this performance problem is likely to be met as there is a pause on magento 2 shop when accessing catalog data from the read speed database. There are built -in apps that enable flat categories and items in your magento 2 store settings to minimize processing time and make the ire read more easily.
Use HTTP/2 instead of HTTP/1 :Google recently released the new HTTP2 networking protocol that is much more secure, reliable and much quicker than HTTP1. It is probably the internet standard that is most effective and sought-after.
Enable Production Mode :
Enable GZIP Compression :
Enable Backend Coding :
Implement Varnish Cache instead of built in Magento cache :
Image Optimization :
Your should use the JPEG format for product images. You can use Logos on the website in PNG or SVG format.
Check all the third party extensions :
Test all the third-party extensions that have been installed on your website before you start working on optimizing Magento 2 website pace.
Reduce Server Response time :
To configure CDN, navigate to :
We can insert our CDN url here and improve the store speed .
Use Lazy Loading :
Use HTTP/2 async file loading instead of HTTP/1 :
MYSQL configuration optimization :
3. Why Magento Performance Optimization is so important
- Process more orders per hour up to 39%
- Optimizes web pages for faster delivery.
- Improves efficiency of backend operations
- Enhances database flexibility and scalability to handle peak loads
- Achieve almost instant response times to the server for catalog browsing.
- Allow response times for add-to-cart servers up to 66% faster.
- Provide quicker end-to-end checkout times of up to 51%