Please do not submit anyone else’s personal information to us unless you have their express consent to do this.
What information we gather using Shopify App?
We do not save any Merchant’s information or customer data except for Shop name.
While Browsing our website and communicating with us:
We collect the following personal information that you provide directly to us:
- Direct communication: Name, email address, telephone number and the content.
- When you sign up in our site which includes your full name, email address, postal address.
- When you purchase any products from our site which includes name, telephone number, address, Email address, order notes.
- Other information that you choose to send to us.
- Your Product choices and pages you visited.
- Our website may collect personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration, traffic filtering, statistical reporting or troubleshooting of errors within our systems, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends.
Please see the Cookies section below for more information with regard to how we handle information indirectly collected.
We use “cookies” on this site.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on your device that helps us to improve the performance and user experience of our site and also to analyse the business factors.
The cookies used are as follows:
The cookies are used for search purpose. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide control. You can allow, block or delete them from settings.
Disclosing your personal information:
We disclose your personal information to
- To our employees and account department
- To any Osc professionals group companies
We do not transfer any data to third countries or international organizations unless they are deemed by applicable law to have adequate privacy protection or recognized legal mechanisms are in place to ensure adequate protection of your information (e.g. EU Model Contract Clauses or EU-US Privacy Shield or Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks).
Please note that there are links to websites of third parties whose privacy and security practices may differ from ours. If you provide personal data to any of those websites, your data is governed by their privacy statements.
How your data is secured
- We do not store copies of your data on any form of removable media and even if its store in a removable media, it is deleted within a very short duration
- We regularly check on our information collection and storage and take necessary action
How long will your information be held?
App retain your data as long as it’s necessary or as long as it’s needed to provide services to you. Such information is deleted after a reasonable period of time.
European Data Protection Rights – GDPR
When we process your personal data, we do so with your consent and/or as a necessity to provide service, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, and protect the security of our systems.
These are the following rights granted by the EU in the form of GDPR.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing.
- You have a right to request from us, a “data controller” as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data.
- You have a right to request from us that your personal data are erased, subject to certain exceptions.
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Your acceptance of these terms
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org