- Largest Contentful Paint: The amount of time it takes for the primary content of a page to load. The optimum LCP measurement time is 2.5 seconds or less.
- First Input Delay (FID): The time it takes for a page to become interactive after receiving the first input. A perfect measurement is less than 100 milliseconds.
- Cumulative Layout Shift: The amount of unexpected visual page content layout shift. A perfect measurement would be less than 0.1 sec.
4. Factors determining the quality of a “page experience” on Google
- Mobile-friendly: The page has been optimized for mobile browsing.
- Safe browsing: There is no misleading information or harmful malware on this page.
- HTTPS: You’re using HTTPS to serve the page.
- No obtrusive: There are no issues on the page that interfere with the core content.
- Core Web Vitals: The page loads quickly and focuses on aspects of interaction and visual stability.
5. How will these vitals affect my website ranking?
6. How to measure core web vitals?
- Search Console: Web developers and SEO professionals may use the search console to obtain Core Web Vitals information in order to assess the performance of a page. Using this report, it is simple to discover all of the pages that require care. URLs must be avoided since they can be omitted when just the most basic reporting data is available.
- PageSpeed Insights: You may obtain a comprehensive analysis of the page content and determine whether or not you can make modifications to optimize it. You may also get recommendations on how to speed up the page.
- Lighthouse: It’s an excellent professional tool for assessing website performance. It may also be used as a plugin in many web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and others. The user experience may be enhanced by website developers.
- Chrome DevTools: With the aid of this application, it is simple to address visual instability concerns. Instability problems can lead to CLS if they are not addressed (Cumulative Layout Shift). If you wish to see the shifting placement, you may drag the Layout shift to any field.
- Chrome UX report: The Chrome UX report may be used to assess all field versions. With this study, one may focus on a better user experience by analyzing a large dataset including numerous websites. You can obtain genuine data rather than laboratory data.
Some of our Magento 2 optimization Blogs
8 Oct | 7min Read How [...]
5 Oct | 7min Read | Guest Post [...]
Sept 22, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 21, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 16, 2021 | 12 min read [...]
Sept 13, 2021 | 9 min read | Guest [...]
Sept 11, 2021 | 12 min read [...]
Sept 10, 2021 | 10 min read [...]
Sept 08, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 07, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 1, 2021 | 8 min read [...]