VAT (Value Added Tax) is charged on Products and Shipping in many countries of European Union, UK, etc. Some of these countries offer VAT relief to a specific category of Citizen (Differently Abled) on list of specific products. Those specific products can be Health equipments and equipments essential for Differently Abled people. This module is basically a way out for not charging VAT for eligible customers. If your Webstore is in one of the country where VAT is applicable and you want to exempt VAT for any of your product(s) and shipping then this will be a very helpful module for you.
User: demoadmin Password: demoadmin!@123
VAT Exempt for Magento® 2
- Can Enable/Disable Module from configuration settings
- At product level, there is an option in Backend on Product page to Enable/ Disable (Yes/No) VAT exemption. If enabled, the product will be classified as VAT exempted product and will be available for VAT exemption in both side frontend and backend. By default it will be disabled for all the products.
- Enable/Disable Shipping Tax Exempt
- Administrator can configure the ‘Reasons’ dropdown in VAT exempt form i.e Administrator can ADD/EDIT/DELETE the reasons to be available for selection on frontend
- For reasons, administrator can assign ‘sort number’ to define position of a reason in drop down list.
- Can set one of the reason as ‘Other’
- Product price can be displayed including and excluding tax on catalog page
- This can be configured as Including , Excluding or both.
- Can configure whether to display VAT exempt form on cart page or not
- Administrator can set their own TERMS & CONDITIONS that will be displayed in frontend
- While creating Order from backend, administrator can use VAT exempt feature
- A VAT declaration form will be displayed if cart has atleast one VAT exempted product
- Customer can fill VAT exempt form either from cart page or checkout page (if enabled for cart page)
- Customer has to fill the declaration form stating the name of the person (that is using the product) and their condition
- Customer will have to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Customer will get an option whether they want to opt for VAT exemption or not.
- If customer select reason as ‘Other’ then a comment box will open where customer can mention the condition.
Support to API i.e. VAT details will be available in API level for VAT exempted Order.
Compatible with Simple and Configurable products
Support for Special Price & Tier Price
Supports Product price including and excluding tax
Tested with following Payment Methods
– Paypal Express
– Check-Money Order
– Cash on delivery
VAT details will be displayed in both PDFs and Magento Backend for
– Sales orders
– Credit memos