VAT is Value Added Tax charged on Products and Shipping. But many countries offers VAT exemption to a specific category of citizens and some specific list of products which comes under Tax regimes. e.g. Medical equipments, Equipments for disable customers.
VAT(Value Added Tax) Exempt is very helpful for the store owners from countries which have VAT tax exemption eligibility. e.g. UK, Ireland, Malta, Bahamas etc.
VAT Exempt (Relief) for Magento 1
For Store Owner
- Store owner to enable/disable the extension at store level from the configuration
- Store owner to enable or disable the VAT status at individual product level.
- Support to catalog excluding tax price only
- Can place order from Admin with custom price
- Declaration filled by customers can be viewed on the order detail page in the admin
- Shows a VAT exemption check box on checkout. If a customer selects this checkbox, a VAT declaration appears and a customer can fill this form to claim VAT relief
- If the admin marks a product as VAT exempt, then a customer (guest & registered) can place an order with 0% VAT on that order if eligible e.g. If Product “X” is a VAT exempt product whose price is $10(Price Exclusive Tax) and $12(Price Inclusive Tax) with a VAT of 20%, and a customer orders this product and opts for VAT exemption, then VAT relief of $2 will be applicable.
- VAT Exemption flag is set at individual product level
Admin order interface can also handle VAT Exemption
Configuration setting for unit quantity limit and price limit for VAT Exempt Product
VAT Exempt eligibility can be claimed as Guest or Registered users
Supports different pricing like- Tier Price, Custom Price, Special Price
Tested with Paypal and SagePay
Supports Simple and Configurable products
Support to catalog excluding tax price only
Supports One Step Checkout (Amasty, IWD and OSCprofessionals modules)
- Extends Sales Order grid with VAT Exempted orders in Admin
- Allow to select or deselect the VAT Exempt condition while creating order from Admin
- VAT declaration tab display only if cart having VAT exempted product
- If VAT Exempt option is unchecked, then VAT is charged for VAT exempted products in cart
- Compatible with below payment methods:
- Paypal Pro
- Check / Money order
- Cash on Delivery
Yes, VAT can be applicable on Cart Page, Let us know if you need to apply VAT on Cart Page.
Yes, VAT Exempt can be set as filterable attribute.
Yes, It can be exempted.
Yes, VAT Exempt supports product with custom price.
Yes, VAT Exempt Extension is applicable for orders placed from admin.
Yes, it works smoothly with SUPEE-6788 security patch.
Community version: 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 18.104.22.168
Yes, it support.