2. Seller Pre-order Settings
Enable PreOrder For
All Products Except Some
Customize Message To View On PreOrder Product
Send Email To Users When Product Is In Stock
3. Pre-order workflow for Customer
Pre-Order for Configurable Product
Case 1 – Full Payment
Case 2 – Partial Payment
4. Admin Pre-order Settings
Empower PreOrder For
- Per item.
- All Products.
- Few Products.
- All Products Except Some.
Customized Message To be displayed for Preorder Products
Email Notifications To Users When Product Becomes Available
5. Features of the PreOrder Set-up Module
- It can be used to design and display a customized message to show up on the preorder product page.
- The customer can be prompted to pay either a partial price or the complete price for the pre-order.
- The administrator can set preorder status and accessibility dates.
- The consumer can pre-order products.
- The module additionally helps the product with custom alternatives.
- Through this module, customers can pay either the complete or partial cost of the product.
- Customers can get a programmed email notice when the product becomes available.
- This makes the PreOrder feature available to both sets of Customers – those who have an account and those who order as Visitors or Guests.
- The module provides multi-lingual support, including RTL.
- The code is completely open and can be customized as per requirement.
6. Wrapping up
How To Optimize First Input Delay [...]
How to Optimize LCP (Largest Contentful Paint) [...]
Tools to measure Core Web Vitals [...]
Core Web Vitals Part 3: Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS) [...]
Googles Core Web Vitals Update: What to know and how [...]
Importance of Inventory Management in the Marketplace [...]
Core Web Vitals Part 1: Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) [...]
Core Web Vitals Part 2: First Input Delay (FID) [...]
Marketplace Business Models To Generate Revenue [...]
Defining the Core Web Vitals metrics thresholds [...]