2. Understand Fulfillment Methods
3. Shipping Rates and Pricing
- Customers LOVE it!
- Reduces cart abandonment
- You get extra (loyal) clients and possibly greater sales.
- Offer free delivery on a minimum order amount: this covers part of the transport prices
- Provide free shipping on specific products: encourage your clients to buy extra merchandise.
- Offer free delivery for certain places: another approach to increase sales, as an example, in a brand new local marketplace.
- Offer free shipping for a limited time: a powerful campaign to boom income and reduce pick-up cost within a period.
- Give loyal client free delivery: upgrade client commitment and increment their long-lasting value.
- Free in-store pickup: numerous clients love this, significantly more than home conveyance.
Flat Rate Shipping
Live rates/ real-time rates from a carrier
Package for safe transport
- Pack it tight: there are many styles of packing (consisting of air pillows, foam packing peanuts, colored crinkle paper, newspaper/tissue paper, or bubble wrap) to enhance the protection of your products. After putting the padding in, shake the package lightly to make sure the goods don’t move inside the package
- Maintain the uprightness of your package: the package’s edges will avoid damages to your products when there is extra weight on top of the package. Hence, select a box that fits your products and will avoid all bends in the edges when it gets folds.
- Secure your package deal with tape: Use plastic or reinforced paper tape designed (generally 2 inches/ 5.08 cm extensive). Follow the easy “H-shape approach” by taping along all of the open seams while you seal it. Reinforce the bottom of the box in the same method as well as any seams. Tape over the shipping label on the top, side, and lower part of the package.
Package for optimized shipping costs
Package for marketing & branding
- From your orders listing, pick out all the orders you’re ready to ship.
- Preview every shipment, such as the carrier, shipping provider, and package. Alter or fill in any missing information
- Buy all your shipping labels in one click on, then print them as one PDF.
6. Insurance and Tracking
7. Custom & Duties
Pay Duties & Taxes
Know each country’s rules and regulation
- Which products are imported and exported
- What threshold to start charging customs responsibility
- The price of customs duty.
8. Business Accounts
- USPS Business Gateway
- FedEx Business Center
- DHL Business Account
- Canada Post Venture One
- UK Royal Mail Online Business Account
- Australia Post Business Credit Account
8 Oct | 7min Read How [...]
5 Oct | 7min Read | Guest Post [...]
Sept 22, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 21, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 16, 2021 | 12 min read [...]
Sept 13, 2021 | 9 min read | Guest [...]
Sept 11, 2021 | 12 min read [...]
Sept 10, 2021 | 10 min read [...]
Sept 08, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 07, 2021 | 8 min read [...]