02. Business advantages of moving to Shopify
- Full and utter control of their e-commerce website.
- The freedom to control, maintain and build their own product without the need to rely on costly developers.
- Clear of lengthy and costly contractual relations.
- Scalable e-commerce website.
- 99.98 Uptime of server.
- Winning Shopify service 24/7.
- Unlimited width of the unit.
- Multi-channel choices for e-commerce.
03. Product Feed Data
- What platform you’re actually using.
- What amount of admin control you have in your store.
- What are the policies and values of the current suppliers?
04. Shopify Developer Choice
- Which kind of experience do you have in building the Shopify platform?
- Which kind of background do you have in my sector?
- Have you been approved as a Shopify Partner?
- Have you switched other websites like mine to Shopify before?
- If so, what are the results?
- What’s your method of network migration? Please set each point.
- How will 301 redirects from old URLs to new URLs be handled?
- Okay, where are you based?
- How long did you work for Shopify?
- Could you give a customized service?
- Which kind of post launch help do you offer?
- Can you provide email and phone support?
- Which hours do you provide your phone support?
- Can you create Shopify themes, or do you only customize other peoples?
- Are you developing and integrating with big EPOS, Finance & Accounting software?
- Could you have support for Shopify API integration?
- Could you create Shopify apps if additional functionality is needed?
05. Shopify Theme Choice
- Which theme are you going to use?
- Who has been creating your theme?
- Who designed and created your theme?
- What sort of Shopify SEO professionals are they?
- How does it cope with metadata & content replication of the drug filter page?
- How did they work with the canonicals for your particular products?
- How well were the organizational systems structured to prevent repetition of disputes and penalties?
- How are the pictures optimized?
- Does Structured Data have a common theme?
- Does Free Graph Metadata contain the theme?
- What’s the page load pace of the theme you’re using?
- Are you trying to refine the feed of the company until you migrate?
- Which kind of experience do they have in Shopify?
06. Additional Functionality Requirements
07. Google Shopping & Merchant Center
Whether you’re actually advertising on the Google Comparison Shopping Platform, you’ll need to learn if your new site is aligned with the Google Merchant Center, because this is what your Google Advertising page is all about. Is your Merchant Center receiving your product data either manually or via feed? You can test this by logging in to your Merchant Center dashboard and pressing’ Go to Diagnostics’ and then’ Feeds.’ Anything like that will feel like this:</div?
08. Back-office Integrations
09. Ongoing Shopify Support
10. Shopify Pricing & Plans
Basic Shopify @ $29 per month
Shopify @ $79 per month –
Advanced Shopify @ $299 per month –
Shopify Plus @ $2000 per month –
8 Oct | 7min Read How [...]
5 Oct | 7min Read | Guest Post [...]
Sept 22, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 21, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 16, 2021 | 12 min read [...]
Sept 13, 2021 | 9 min read | Guest [...]
Sept 11, 2021 | 12 min read [...]
Sept 10, 2021 | 10 min read [...]
Sept 08, 2021 | 8 min read [...]
Sept 07, 2021 | 8 min read [...]