Magento Security Audit Services
Identify vulnerability and Immune your online business
The security of your site is paramount. Our expert’s services will help you do a complex analysis of your Magento store which involves Testing for system vulnerabilities, Security patches installation and configuration, Installed security patches analysis and HTTPS security patches analysis.
Why secure your E-commerce(Magento) store?
- Magento is an open source system for eCommerce websites and is one of the most popular eCommerce solutions. E-commerce stores are generally the target of hackers.
- Magento has an active community where vulnerabilities are discussed. This also means that hackers too will know the opportunities due to vulnerabilities.
- Magento actively releases security patches. This also means that hackers do know of probable vulnerabilities and will target sites that have not applied patches.
- Community extensions are used to add features with minimum cost. At times these extensions will have vulnerabilities & hackers being aware will use those loopholes & hack.
- Hackers through vulnerabilities have access to code & database. Which can be used for their benefit. Also by modifying the code, hackers can have access to customers’ confidential details.
- Reports across the industry suggest that eCommerce sites are highly targeted by hackers. If any customer comes across a site that has been compromised the chances of revisiting the site by them becomes absolutely zero which ultimately results in loss of their business.
- The overall cost of preventive security steps is much much lesser if compared to a site that is vulnerable to hacking.
Why Security Audit for your Magento Store?
We recommend site owners to use the self-check trick to get an idea of how secure their site is. A website can be compromised due to one of the following reasons:
- Server Security
- Code Vulnerabilities
- Password Stolen
- Some backdoor code
Above are some basic vulnerabilities issues that you can face in your site.
Some of the vulnerability types are:
- SQL Injection
- Insecure Directory object
- Unauthorized file upload
- Juicy info
Web security experts use tools & a well-defined approach to efficiently do security audit & come with security audit reports.
Our Services Include:
Our Magento Audit services include a complete analysis of your server and application by Magento Certified Developer which involves:-
- Review of your Magento codebase.
- Server environment
- Admin panel configuration
- Team processes
- Magento version
- Security patches
- Installing missing security updates or patches
- Adaptive filtering recommendations for NGINX and Apache.
- Code-level changes
- Changes in your internal process
- Assistance in constructing an Incident Response Plan.
- Identifying application & Environment Vulnerabilities
- Identifying Application Brute Force Entry Points
- Malware Scan Report
- Recommend Security Best Practices
Ready to Talk?
Contact Us for your Magento Security Audit Services