8 Oct | 7min Read
Table of contents
- 1. QuickRead
- 2. What you should know about boosting the number of visitors to your website
- 3. Run paid social media ad campaigns
- Facebook ads
- Instagrams ads
- Pinterest ads
- Google Ads
- 4. Engage in conversation on social media
- Get friends and family to share
- Proactively engage on Twitter
- Post your store to Reddit
- Drive excitement with contests and giveaways
- Offer time-sensitive discounts
- 5. Reach new audiences with influencer marketing
- Send free samples to Instagram influencers
- Reach out to bloggers and press
- Write a blog post featuring influencers and their advice
- 6. Attract customers with content marketing
- Write blogs to provide information or solve problems
- Produce podcasts to reach new audiences
- Use video to educate or entertain
- 7. Use SEO to increase your store’s discoverability
- Write titles that match search intent
- Write irresistible meta descriptions
- Leverage internal links
- Add long-tail keyword variations to your pages
- Stand out with rich snippets
- 8. Final Thoughts
- Is this a decent product? A “good product” is one that meets your audience’s expectations and passes their implicit cost-benefit analysis.
- Is there a sizable target audience? A market is a gathering of people who have already decided to spend money on something. Is everyone purchasing the same thing?
- Is there a market that can be targeted? A target market is a collection of people who have obvious shared characteristics and have already spent money on something. Is there a market sector on which you might concentrate your efforts?
- Is there a compelling product story and/or copy? You may have a strong “why” for your product in comparison to rivals, but you must translate that pitch into appealing online content. Is your product pitch compelling enough for them to buy?
- Is there a low-cost strategy to reach out to this demographic? The objective should be to maintain client acquisition expenses as low as possible. Are you able to reach out to potential consumers in a variety of ways?
3. Run paid social media ad campaigns
To boost website traffic to your online store, you must be able to bring your business in front of your ideal customers. You can create highly targeted campaigns with sponsored social media advertising that offer tailored adverts to the consumers who are most likely to click through and purchase your products.
Here are some platforms to consider if you’re thinking about launching sponsored social media ads:
Facebook is the largest social media network in the world, with 2.6 billion monthly active users as of the first quarter of 2020. You may reach out to new consumers and direct them to your online business by using Facebook. Its powerful advertising platform allows you to target consumers based on their preferences, activity, location, and other factors. Facebook can also help you save time and money by optimizing ad distribution and getting your message in front of the people who are most likely to convert.
Customers who have previously visited your website can be sent automatically generated advertisements showcasing products they’ve already looked at or added to their carts using Facebook Dynamic Ads. This effective advertising may help you draw users back to your website, allowing you to maximize the traffic you currently have.
Instagram is a hugely successful social media network with over one billion active users globally and 90 percent of accounts following businesses, according to Instagram.
Finding hashtags on Instagram or producing marketing videos or photos are just a few of the Instagram tools available to help you build your following. Creating Instagram advertisements is most likely to increase website traffic and revenue, so even if you have a sizable Instagram following, you aren’t really utilizing the network unless you’ve tried its advertising platform.
Make sure you have an Instagram Business account or that you have converted a personal account to a business account. This will provide you with even more opportunities to engage with your audience via Instagram advertisements. The platform allows you to generate advertising in a variety of formats, including images, videos, carousels, collections, and tales, so you may start generating ads in the style that suits you best.
Pinterest is an excellent location to reach out to potential consumers who are looking for ideas for future activities and purchases. According to Pinterest, 72 percent of active users use the site to discover new businesses and services, while 90 percent of respondents indicated Pinterest helps them decide which things to buy in another survey.
Pinterest is very popular in specialized sectors such as home decoration, renovation, gardening, and DIY crafts, and it’s excellent for businesses looking to get into these industries.
Promoted Pins are a type of paid advertising on Pinterest that promotes your Pins to the top of your consumers’ search results, helping you stand out. Promoted Pins blend in with the rest of Pinterest’s content, making it an excellent tool for grabbing clients’ attention and directing them to your online store.
Unlike social media advertising platforms, Google Ads provides a one-of-a-kind chance to promote your products and services to individuals who are actively looking for them. According to Emarketer, 35% of consumers buy a product within five days of searching for it.
Google allows you to place your ad in front of consumers on both Google and YouTube, the world’s two most popular search engines. Although the platform allows you to improve web traffic and revenue, it is a difficult platform for novices to manage, and you risk wasting a lot of money advertising to the incorrect demographic.
Search advertisements, Google Display Network ads, and YouTube ads are all options for getting your ad in front of online surfers. The amount you bid on your chosen keywords will influence your position in comparison to other bidders, as well as relevancy to the search phrase.
4. Engage in conversation on social media
Social media involvement is more than merely posting a link to your online business on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms in the hopes of increasing website traffic. Social engagement is about initiating conversations with the right people, responding wisely, and generating excitement and enthusiasm.
Get friends and family to share
Turning to friends and family for assistance when starting a business is a fantastic way to create initial exposure, traffic, and even your first transaction (thanks, Mom!). People don’t start companies very often, so it’ll definitely come as a surprise to your friends and family when you open your own internet store. Hopefully, they’ll be willing to spread the word about your exciting new venture.
Are you familiar with the website Upworthy? Did you know that it was friends and family that gave it its first impetus? It established a goal of 1,000 Facebook fans by the end of the first day of operation. It worked, and that’s part of what helped it get off the ground in the first place.
Reach out to your friends and family in a targeted manner. You’ll be able to get away with it without causing annoyance. In a Facebook status, mention your shop. Is there a way to communicate with your extended family? Is there an email list where they organize reunions? Send them a message informing them about your new store.
Don’t try to persuade them to buy your items with your pitch. Instead offer them your items for free or at a significant discount (after all, they are your friends and family), ask them to share your business with their networks. You have social equity with these individuals, and you won’t ask for these types of favors very frequently. You’ll have a better chance of success than contacting strangers, and if enough of them share, you’ll have enough momentum to maintain a steady stream of clients.
Proactively engage on Twitter
You don’t have to sell anything before you start interacting with people on Twitter. Like a cool new store, there are a number of methods to get on someone’s radar.
Blackbird Baking Company, a Toronto bakery that sells fresh bread, established a Twitter following of over 500 active, passionate bread enthusiasts, guaranteeing that when it launched its first bakery, it received a warm welcome.
Although 500 followers aren’t revolutionary, acquiring new followers is difficult when starting a new business and developing a social media account from the bottom up. So, how did Blackbird amass a few hundred followers prior to its official launch?
The bakery began by following a well-defined social media marketing plan. It got some responses by following people on Twitter who it thought would be interested in a new bakery. In Toronto, this includes restaurateurs and self-proclaimed bread connoisseurs.
You can also locate people in your profession who have similar or niche interests. Followerwonk is one tool for finding related users. You can search relevant terms in biographies and profiles if you log in using Twitter.
Second, Blackbird has been using Instagram and Facebook to post images of its bread being made and delivered to shops around Toronto. The images are delectable and easily shared.
Third, Blackbird Baking Company connects with individuals who tweet about the local community in a proactive manner. Life in Toronto, amazing cuisine, and, of course, bread are all discussed.
As a result, when the bakery eventually opened, there were a large number of customers eager to purchase bread.
How to interact with a Twitter following:
- Use Twitter Advanced Search or a service like Followerwonk to hunt for terms related to your business in people’s tweets or biographies.
- Once you’ve discovered an audience, search for ways to assist them or add value to their interactions without making a sales pitch.
Post your store to Reddit
People exchange news and information and post comments on Reddit, which is a collection of forums and sub forums. It includes hundreds of subcategories called subreddits in addition to its main page, which collects the most popular material on the network. /r/bicycling, /r/scifi, and /r/corgi are just a few examples of popular subreddits.
Reddit offers a unique chance to raise brand recognition and drive traffic to your store’s website. It’s a place where enthusiastic people gather around their favorite topics to discuss current events and exchange advice, best practices, and personal life experiences.
First and foremost, there are a few threads you should be following that may benefit your business. With over 739,000 users, the /r/entrepreneur subreddit contains a lot of useful advice and conversations about establishing a business. As another source of general business advice, you might be interested in the linked /r/smallbusiness discussion.
Let’s say you want to establish a company that sells hair products.
Visit a couple of subreddits, such as /r/femalehairadvice, where there’s a lot of debate around women’s haircare. Subreddits such as /r/haircarescience, /r/curlyhair, and simply /r/hair exist.
Create a new post to advertise your business and perhaps attract visitors to your website. Make the post brief, highlighting only the most important aspects of your new shop. The following are the elements of an excellent post:
- Make a headline that will capture people’s attention. Make sure it’s relevant to the subreddit. If we posted on the curly hair subreddit, for example, we may use the headline “Who says short hair can’t be fancy?”
- Be succinct and add value. The primary body of the piece will include crisp, catchy content that isn’t overly salesy.
- Include a picture. It’s not required, but including photos can assist express your messages and, because they display on the subreddit page, may attract more viewers.
- Include a link to the product that is most relevant to your audience. This is critical. Leave a link to your website so that others may learn more about your product or company.
Pay attention to the Reddiquette guide and make sure you’re following the terms of your subreddit’s Reddit guidelines. They’re always on the right-hand sidebar of the subreddit. Some subreddits don’t allow promotional content, so you won’t be able to publish what is essentially an ad for your shop. If you post about your site to a location that doesn’t want it, you’ll either get no upvotes or, in the worst-case scenario, you’ll be banned from the subreddit.
Drive excitement with contests and giveaways
Contests and giveaways are an excellent method to gain more Instagram followers, boost social media engagement, and drive traffic to your website. When you host a contest or giveaway, 94% of people will share the campaign right after they register. And 62 percent of those who took part in the promotion told a friend about it and encouraged them to participate as well.
By giving attractive rewards in return for your customers’ involvement in viral competitions, giveaways, and sweepstakes, you can immediately drive more traffic to your store. Prizes and awards are effective motivators for both existing and new consumers to visit your shop.
You may integrate giveaways in your store’s landing pages or blog posts using tools like Gleam, Woobox, or contest and giveaway applications from the Shopify App Store. These competitions can even leverage social sharing as a means of entry, increasing the chances of your sweepstakes becoming viral and spreading across social media platforms. Once participants have arrived at your business, you may use a variety of tactics to direct them to your items, such as providing first-time buyers discounts or coupons.
Offer time-sensitive discounts
Offering limited-time discounts may be an exceptionally efficient method to entice people to act, resulting in increased traffic and sales. Scarcity, which is a potent psychological sales trigger, is leveraged by putting an expiration date on your deal.
Rareform, a brand of bags and accessories, gives a one-day discount like the example below. Rareform is a major company with the financial resources to provide a 50% discount and flash discounts on its items. If your shop is new, consider putting a minimum purchase requirement in place. This is a clever approach to provide your followers a pleasant reward while also ensuring that you don’t throw away the farm.
Customers aren’t the only ones who may benefit from product discounts. If you don’t typically provide free shipping, doing so on occasion might be a powerful incentive to attract visitors to your business via social media or email marketing efforts.
5. Reach new audiences with influencer marketing
Influencer marketing is the practice of establishing relationships with influencers in order to expose your online store to new audiences. According to BrightLocal, 88 percent of individuals believe internet evaluations published by other customers are as trustworthy as personal recommendations.
You may use influencer marketing to tap into the creativity and reach of relevant industry influencers while also utilizing the trust they’ve built with their audiences, resulting in referral traffic to your business.
Send free samples to Instagram influencers
For e-commerce businesses, Instagram is one of the most efficient marketing mediums. At least 30% of Instagram users have purchased items they discovered on the network, according to Yotpo. It’s also a wonderful method to raise brand recognition and maybe generate visitors to your business, particularly if you know how to target influencers.
Bloggers and social media superstars like Estee Lalonde have a high level of trust among their fans, so having them highlight your items is a natural way to boost traffic.
Aside from gaining access to an Instagram influencer’s following, there are several additional advantages to collaborate with them. You may benefit from their platform knowledge, see what works, and learn how to develop the finest content for that platform. You may also collaborate with them as brand customers to gain their input and point of view, which can help you enhance your goods.
When looking for an Instagram influencer to collaborate with, consider the following questions:
- Are they a suitable match for your brand? “Does the influencer we’re planning to work with seem like someone we’d want as a customer, and would they genuinely use or wear our stuff?” ask yourself. ”
- Do they have a high rate of engagement? The quantity of followers isn’t necessarily the most significant factor; the rate of interaction is. An influencer’s engagement rate should be between 2 and 3 percent, with several comments on each post.
Reach out to bloggers and press
It’s difficult to build and advertise a business on your own. The more connections you have when it comes to selling online, the better—especially if they’re connections with their own engaged audience. It is critical to have contacts who will promote your goods in order to drive traffic to your site and increase sales. Blogger outreach comes into play here.
Blogger outreach is more than just making online connections. It’s a method for assisting you in achieving quantifiable business success. Even if you don’t have a large number of internet contacts, you can still make contact. The key to successful blogger outreach is to provide value and clearly communicate to bloggers what they expect to gain. Even if they are a kind person, asking for assistance seldom works since people are busy and have a million things on their plates.
To assist you to increase traffic, here are some blogger outreach ideas:
- Contribute to other blogs as a guest blogger. Guest writing allows you to get in front of someone else’s audience while expanding your own. Even if it’s only in the author bio, provide a link back to your site where it’s appropriate.
- Compile a list of experts. Seek out specialists on a topic and ask them to contribute an idea to your blog’s article, such as a tip, recipe, or anecdote. Then, make a list of all of the answers you receive. Let them know when you publish your insight, and they will most likely share it with their audience.
- Solicit feedback on your products. Offer to provide your product for free in exchange for an honest review to bloggers with relevant, engaged audiences. They’ll adore it and tell everyone if you have a terrific product.
- Find affiliates to help you market your company. Using an affiliate program and a commission on every transaction, incentivize others to generate traffic to your business.
- Become a part of gift guides. The appropriate gift guides may boost your website’s sales and visitors. However, inclusion in these recommendations does not happen by chance, and it takes some work to have your product mentioned, as there is a lot of competition.
- Solicit product promotion from Instagram influencers. When contacting Instagram influencers, use the same methods as when contacting bloggers. Getting the appropriate mention or stunning photo may boost your store’s traffic and revenue.
- Obtain media attention. Put it out there if you have a fantastic narrative or an interesting product that others will want to write about. Make contact with bloggers and journalists who cover similar industries and let them know what you’re up to.
You don’t have to go after the most powerful and successful people. You have a higher chance of being featured by influencers with a smaller following because they aren’t bombarded with requests all the time. Keep in mind that the audience’s allegiance is almost as important as its size.
Write a blog post featuring influencers and their advice
This strategy is an extension of blogger outreach that merits its own section because it has worked well in the past and continues to perform well now.
The basic strategy is to produce a blog article highlighting an influencer and/or their advice, then submit it to them through email or Twitter in the hopes that they would share it with their audience.
Here are two examples to get you started:
- Inquire about a product with influencers. Assume you’re a cosmetics company, and you’re creating a blog article about what to look for when purchasing a foundation. Ask influencers who blog or film videos of their evaluations what they believe is the most essential feature to look for when purchasing a new foundation. This may be done with one influencer or as many as you like.
- Make a comprehensive list of credible experts in your field. In order to obtain customer evaluations, potential purchasers are always seeking authority in the field they can trust. If your sector has influencers, consider publishing a blog article listing the top five, ten, or twenty reputable influencers in your niche. As a result, you’ll be able to assist potential customers while also establishing a positive relationship with influencers.
After you’ve finished your blog article, send a link to the influencer and ask if they’d want to share it with their audience.
You may highlight them first instead of waiting for an influencer to promote you. If you’re searching for industry influencers to engage with and establish a connection with, this might help you get started.
6. Attract customers with content marketing
The goal of content marketing is to attract people to your online business by providing interesting, useful, and engaging content. From videos and podcasts to manuals and ebooks, there are virtually limitless ways for your company to diversify into the realm of content and generate visitors.
Original content may help you establish yourself as an industry thought leader and strengthen your brand. Your business’s content strategy can contain everything useful or intriguing to your consumers; don’t limit yourself to content that features or focuses on your products. Instead, consider any and all business-related subjects and resources that your customers could find beneficial.
Content marketing also allows your shop to dominate search results that go beyond product and brand keywords. You may find new chances for your business to rank higher in search results and reach a bigger audience by using free tools like Google Keyword Planner and Keyword.io.
Write blogs to provide information or solve problems
Each month, 409 million individuals visit more than 20 billion blog pages, according to WordPress, the world’s most popular blogging platform. WordPress users create around 70 million new articles and 77 million new comments in the same time span.
While there are many ways to reach an audience, you’ll need to be careful in your targeting if you want to attract relevant consumers and drive traffic back to your store through blogging. The greatest technique for a blog is to solve issues through content while simultaneously creating “search engine findable” content, however, it isn’t easy. It is basically the job description of a skilled content marketer. Customer journey planning, persona creation, keyword research, and content gap analysis are all part of content marketing on a blog.
On a blog, successful content marketing begins with two things:
- Identifying your target audience. Put yourself in the position of your potential customer: what issues do they have that they seek to address at your store? What else piques their attention besides your products? What do they do to have a good time with their friends? What is it that they are enthusiastic about? Create blog material using the answers to these questions as a guide.
- Creating content that will entice your ideal audience to spend time with you. Pages with information that people are seeking may be found on winning websites. Make a list of themes and phrases to target in order to reach the correct audience. Consider how you would search for this product/service/article if you were in your shoes. I’m not sure what words I’d use. What are the phrases? The key to creating excellent traffic is to get inside the thoughts of your potential visitor.
Don’t enter the blogging world unprepared. Know who your target audience is, develop a strategy for capturing their attention, and finally establish a new online hangout for them.
Produce podcasts to reach new audiences
According to Edison Research, the number of Americans who listen to podcasts every week has risen by 175 percent in the previous five years, with about 90 million people doing so each month.
Podcasting, like blogging, allows you to specialize in a certain topic and target a specialized audience.
The issue is that podcasting isn’t always geared toward attracting new listeners. Podcasts may be listened to in the gym, on the bus, or while taking a lunchtime stroll. There is no call to action to click while listening, unlike a blog article or a social network post. After hearing a hint or recommendation, the listener is put under more pressure to recall crucial elements and take extra measures.
Shuang Esther Shan, who oversees the Shopify Masters podcast, adds that you need to discover alternative ways to increase traffic and make it as easy as possible for listeners to locate material discussed in the episode. “There are three guiding principles that we follow. To begin, for in-app podcast descriptions, we give a brief and accurate overview of the episode, along with a link to the episode’s companion blog article. Second, we’ll post a crucial summary and transcripts for our hearing-impaired readership on our blog for simple access and reading. Finally, if an episode covers a number of applications, tools, or other valuable resources, we’ll give a list of relevant resources with each item linked to the appropriate resource.”
Use video to educate or entertain
While there are a variety of ways to host videos, YouTube is the most popular and effective way to get visitors. It’s also the world’s second-largest search engine.
The size of your target audience and the number of people you can reach are remarkable. According to YouTube’s statistics, it has over two billion users (almost one-third of all internet users), and it reaches more 18–34-year-olds on mobile than any TV network in the US, with more than 70% of YouTube views coming from mobile devices. The average viewer’s demography is wide open. YouTube’s average user isn’t a young, single man.
So, how can you filter down that huge audience and get the appropriate people to watch your YouTube channel before returning to your store? Here are some examples of the various sorts of content that your company may be using:
- Content that is educational. Build trust with your audience by teaching new skills and, if feasible, using your product as the centerpiece for addressing their problem.
- Storytelling. Inspiring films that are consistent with your brand’s image and principles are great for expressing your brand’s image and values to a larger audience.
- Entertainment. One of the greatest methods to catch viewers’ attention and focus it on your items is to create entertaining films that appeal to their interests.
7. Use SEO to increase your store’s discoverability
Is it possible for your consumers to locate your store on the internet?
When people search for your items, you want your business to come up as one of the top results, especially since research by marketer Brian Dean found that 75% of clicks go to the first three results on a search engine results page. That coveted spot is crucial to creating consistent, qualified website traffic for your online business.
The process of fine-tuning your website to enhance its chances of appearing well in search results for relevant keywords is known as search engine optimization or SEO.
SEO is a delicate science that only works when you invest time and effort in studying the rules that govern search engines such as Google and Bing and applying those principles to your site’s structure and content.
Write titles that match search intent
Meta titles and meta descriptions are both elements that influence how your website appears on search engine results pages. They’re critical for driving traffic to specific pages. The lifeblood of organic traffic is click-throughs from search traffic. They’re one of the most important criteria Google employs to rank search results.
“Titles are essential to providing users a fast look into the content of a result and why it’s relevant to their query,” Google writes. It’s vital to utilize high-quality titles on your web pages because they’re frequently the main piece of information needed to determine which result to click on.”
In the end, the meta title is what will help you stand out. When developing meta titles, we recommend aiming towards the following:
- Make each page’s title unique.
- Keep page titles to 55 characters or fewer.
- Maintain consistency in title or sentence case across all of your pages.
- Include the keyword you want to target.
- Make sure you’re matching the query’s search intent.
Write irresistible meta descriptions
A meta description is a brief overview of the content of a web page. It is frequently seen on the results page of search engines.
While a strong page title might capture attention on a search engine results page, an enticing and fascinating meta description can win visits to sites. “A meta description tag should typically enlighten and intrigue readers with a concise, relevant overview of what a certain website is about,” according to Google. They’re similar to sales pitches that persuade users that the page is exactly what they’re looking for.”
If your text is dull and doesn’t provide a compelling incentive to click, you’ll get a lot fewer visitors, which might hurt your organic search position. It’s also worth noting that while meta descriptions can be any length, they’re frequently shortened to fit the device being used to do the search.
What you should strive for:
- Summarize the page’s content.
- Write a meta description that is no more than 145 characters long.
- Each page should have its own description.
- Use sentence case across your site and make sure it’s consistent.
- Write interesting and click-worthy description copy.
- If at all feasible, include the keyword in your description.
Leverage internal links
Obtaining external connections is a well-known method for improving SEO, but internal links are equally crucial in helping sites rank in search engines. This is due to a Google statistic known as PageRank, which uses a formula to determine the relevance and worth of a page based on the number and quality of pages that link to it.
Linking from sites on your domain with a high PageRank can transmit authority and help the target page rank higher. Linking from lower priority pages to high priority pages on your website, on the other hand, can send PageRank back to your priority pages.
Here are some options:
- Make your site’s structure SEO-friendly.
- Find your sitemap and upload it to Google Search Console.
- To establish internal connections, add breadcrumbs to your product categories.
- Make a list of high-value target pages that you’d want to see rank higher in search results.
- Determine which pages on your site have the highest authority and page rank right now. (A free tool like Moz Toolbar for Chrome can help you achieve this.)
- Add a link to your target page from your authority page(s) (s).
- Use anchor text relating to the term you want the target page to rank for to organically incorporate the link on the authority page.
Because the homepage of a website is generally the most authoritative page on the domain, it’s a natural choice for an authority page to link from. When it comes to what you can accomplish with internal linking, this is only the tip of the iceberg. See these Moz and Ahrefs articles for additional information on internal linking.
Add long-tail keyword variations to your pages
For your e-commerce website to regularly generate organic traffic from search engines, you’ll need to develop a keyword plan. It’s tempting to concentrate on short, high-volume phrases since they’re easier to find and study, but you might be missing out on page views if you don’t consider long-tail keywords.
In a survey of 1.9 billion keywords, Ahrefs discovered that 92 percent of them receive 10 or fewer searches each month. According to their research, whereas 60% of searches go to terms with 1,000 or more searches, they are short-tail keywords that account for only 0.16 percent of all keywords. The remaining 40% of keywords are long-tail keywords, which account for 99.84 percent of inquiries with 1,000 or fewer monthly searches.
This is excellent news since long-tail keywords are simpler to rank for and receive far more traffic from search engines than shorter, more general phrases.
Stand out with rich snippets
Rich snippets are search results that include details such as a product’s price, availability, and a number of reviews. They’re handy for learning more about a product or website at a glance without having to visit it directly from the search results page.
Rich snippets can help you increase the amount of traffic you get from search engines. Rich snippets can improve the number of visitors who click on your website by up to 30%, according to research by Search Engine Land. That’s a significant bump for something that can generally be done quite simply once you’ve become used to customizing your site. When you compare that to raising your marketing or ad-spending budget by 30%, you can see why it’s so effective.
If your page appears on a results page and contains a price range, star rating, image, or anything else that distinguishes your listing from those with simply the usual meta titles, descriptions, and URLs, it will almost definitely receive greater traffic.
For your product pages, Shopify already offers structured data and rich snippets functionality:
To ensure that there are no display issues, utilize the Google Structured Data Testing Tool. It may take some time for rich snippets to display in search results, so don’t be concerned if you don’t see them immediately away.
If the prospect of altering your theme intimidates you, consider hiring a professional or experimenting with several programs that can assist you in incorporating structured data into your pages:
- Smart SEO
- Schema App Total Schema Markup
- Rich Snippets for SEO
- Schema Plus for SEO
8. Final Thoughts
You should be able to create more internet traffic for your online business now that you have these strategies in your marketing toolbox. Increasing traffic begins with selecting a technique and a suitable channel and getting started, rather than attempting to try them all at once. Remember that a strong digital marketing plan involves stacking short- and long-term approaches to ensure that they function together. Once you’ve mastered one, why not return here and choose your next traffic-driving strategy?
More traffic to your online business implies more chances for casual consumers to become paying customers. Consider Conversion Rate Optimization as a next step once you’ve boosted your traffic.