– After installing application when you open app, you will see dashboared screen.
– On dashboard, You will see Sales and Purchase icon.
– To create sales and purchase order, first add product and party name.
Sales Order :
– There are three separate sales order forms under Sales >> Order form.
– User can use any order form as per their business need.
– Select customer and add product on order form, Also user can add Tax, Discount, shipping, addotional charges and additional information, any image attachment and delivery date as per need in order and save it to create order.
– Record order as delivered.
– After order created, you can share it with customer/party in Text, PDF, Excel or can print order and provide receipt.
– If user want to create order but temprary its on hold,or in case of Estimation/quotation then user can use order draft feature by clicking on “+” icon on order form.
– This created order pending payment can be added in payment followup under account section.
Purchase Order :
– There are two purchase order form under purchase >> PO form.
– Also you can create PO from Sales order directly.
– User can create order and share message with supplier to purchase item.
Note: You can custemize order configuration from settings like show firm detail in order message, configuration, Currency, order message, PDF configuration, Inventory configuration.