This is useful if you have a call center with operators taking orders directly for the consumer, as the procedure is not much assorted from the one which your clients experience. With Magento Go, just like your client does in your online store, you must have the ability to make an Order in the administrative user interface. Create an order, using the example of a camera charger. You have all the same abilities that your customers have when creating an Order in your web store, considering the ability to move products between the Magento shopping cart, wish list, last ordered items listing, products in compare list,recently compared commodities, recently viewed commodities.
To make over a brand-new bidding:
1. For brand-new consumers, mouse click Create Brand-new Consumer push button to be sent to consumer editing page. To make over a brand-new bid,with the help of an Magento Developers choice Sales > Bids. For present consumers, turn up and choice the consumer for which you would like to make the bidding. Click to Create latest Order to be sent to consumer list page.
2. When a consumer creates a business relationship in a website, that business relationship will subsist either within the website in which it was created, or only globally. Click the store in which you would like the order to be spotted. You will be sent to the bidding process page. Magento Shopping Cart and Wish list will be shared across the same scope as the business relationship itself. Therefore, these will not modify between various store aspects. This depends on what you select in the Share Customer Accounts drop-down in the Customer Configuration tab of System > Configuration. However, the rest of the Customer’s Current Activities are not shared. If you choose a store within a website in which the client does not have any business relationship, an informing will be make up for the client in that website upon closing of the order, with all the consumer duplicated data. Therefore, selecting a store determines not only to which product list you will have admittance when make over an order. Also to which of your Consumer’s Actual Activities lists you will have access.
3. Use filter settings,with the help of an Magento Developer to find the products easier based on name; SKU, price, etc. Check items to add to customers shopping cart and add quantity requested. For Add Products just Mouse click to spread out the Trade goods tab.
4. Enter coupon code or gift card code if it applies. Add Designated Merchandise to Bid, Click to add the selected items to the shopping cart.
5. Select an existing address or shipping addresses with the help of an Magento Developer by entering the required address fields or create new billing.
6. General customer group is preselected by default. Select the proper Customer Group from the drop down menu if necessary.
7. You can add an Order Comment in the Order Total section. Select Shipping and Payment Methods. When you have finished reviewing all of your selections, Submit Order click to process the order.
Selecting the Append Comment to the Email Order Confirmation check box will cause the comment to also appear at the bottom of the customer’s confirmation email. The comment will appear in the completed order information page. To create, modify or use your own template instead of the default template, refer to Customizing Transactional Emails. However, the customer will only receive this email if you also select the Send Order Confirmation Email check box.
Cancel An Order :
It sometimes becomes necessary to cancel an order. For a variety of reasons, such as whether the consumer had a modification of cognition, the acquisition was not authorized, or host server of other possible scenarios. When an order is canceled, it no longer appears in the list of pending orders. Cancel an Order, Select the Pending Order that you would like to cancel by clicking the Edit button on its respective row. In the Admin Panel, select Sales > Orders . Click Cancel in order page to remove this order.
Place an Order on Hold
To put an order on hold, Select a Pending Order that you would like to place on hold by clicking the View button on its respective row. In the Admin Panel, select Sales > Orders. Click Hold to place the order on hold. If the customer’s item is temporarily out of stock,preferred method of payment is not available you can put the order on hold. Printing Invoices. However, this URL will need to be updated. Creating Invoices and Packing Slips for Shipments. Print multiple bills as a batch, you can print an invoice for a single order or group.
In the Invoices list, find the invoice which you want to mark as an indication. Click the check box in the basic file to choice the account. From the Admin panel, select Sales > Invoices. To print multiple invoices, check the check box for each invoice to be printed. Alternatively, you can select the View link to the right of the bill to position it, and then click the Indication button to print the file of PDF. In the Activities listing box, select PDF Charges then Refer push button. In one case uploaded, open the PDF written document and mark it. You can print packing slips for shipments that are created in your store. Printing Packing Slips for Shipments,with the help of an Magento Developer. However, before a packing slip can be written, first it is essential to created for bidding. You can print a packing slip for a single order, or you can print multiple packing as a collection. From the Control panel, select Sales > Shipments. Click the check box in the first column of the shipment to select it. In the Shipments list, find the packing slip that you want to print.
When the download is complete, open the PDF file and print the document. To mark doubled stuff gaffes, order of payment the check box for all stuff gaffe to be pronounced. Magento Go mechanically bring forth a file of PDF in a brand-new framework. In the Actions list box, select PDF Packing lips and click the Submit button. Then, click the Print button to print the PDF file. Select the View link to the right of the shipment to preview the document.