Step 1. Creation of Roles: Go to Admin -> System -> Permissions -> Roles
Step 2. Complete Role Information
- Role Name: Enter name of role.
Step 3. Assign Resources
- Resource Access: By default it is Custom.
- Resources: Mark the resources that you want to assign to Role.
After that click on Save Role
Step 4. Create Users and assign Roles
Admin -> System -> Permissions -> Users
- Click on Add New User
Step 5. A. Complete User Account Information
- User name: Name of user.
- First Name/Last name: Enter the name and last name for your user.
- Email and Password: Enter Email and password.
- Set This account is Active to create user
B. Assign Role to User
- User is created with Roles
Step 6. Now Log in by using newly created User and Password
- User can access only those roles that assigned to him.