Custom options provides an simple way to offer a selection of product variations to your customer.
How to create custom options to products?
- Go to Admin Panel, Select Catalog → Manage Products
- In the product Information panel on the left, Select Custom options
- Click the Add New Option button
Add a Title to be used as a label for product custom option.
- Choose the Input Type for this field, such as Drop-down or Text
- Add Is Required to “Yes” if the customer must make an entry in this field
- To control the sequence of options, enter a number in the Sort Order field to determine the sequence of this option when listed with other options
Now, open product SATCO Test under “Apparel” in Magento front-end.
You should see something like: