- Business Assist is Distibution and Retail Management System.
- It is a native application with web backend and Android based app, can be used as Point of Sales Application.
- It is a team based solution for businesses with sales team.
- The app is in sync with web portal and can work in offline and online mode.
- You can host on your server so your data is with you and safe or we can provide your hosting.
- Business owners can create team, manage their mobile app access and permission and also define sales area of individual sales person.
- You can use it as smart sell app.
- Whether you work in the retail stores or sales and distribution of retail goods, This app will help you to perform your job duties more easily and efficiently.
- This application can also be used as Woo-commerce POS( Point of sales ).
- Here you can take orders offline and sync automatically when internet available.
- It has many more features that are not in Woo-commerce to add value to your overall sales process.
- You need to install plug-in from our website as below: https://www.oscprofessionals.com/wordpress-plugin/business-assist-GST.
- The plug-in is free. Once you installed it, you will get API KEY from wp-admin and use it in mobile application.
How to use?
- Follow below steps to use Business App.
- Step 1: Download Business Assist GST Woocommerce API plugin from https://www.oscprofessionals.com/wordpress-plugin/business-assist-GST
- Step 2: Install and configure it with your Wordpress woocommerce store
- Step 3: Download Business Assist app from Google Play store
- Step 4: Take URL and Key from WordPress admin and add to Business Assist app
- Step 5 :User can login in mobile by selecting one of users details from admin
- Step 6: You are ready to use!
Business Assist – Distribution and Retail Management
- Roles based Permission to access
- Area wise filter Customer for executive
- Order Date and Delivery Date for Order.
- Upload order directly to admin Or in background process if device not connected to Internet.
- Share order as Excel Sheet,PDF and text.
- Sales Order Booking
- Employee/Users Management.
- Roles & Permission Management
Mobile end Features
- Standard order form with product rates pre- populated.
- Share orders by using Whats App, Facebook, Emails, Messages and other social media.
- Search product and customer by name in order form
- Reset and preview functionality for order form
- Easy to create order and share
- Search order by customer
- Reorder from previous order
- Order status sync with web portal
- Order history by customer.
- Team based solution for Multi-users
- Category-wise Product List
- pagination to view listing easily
- Image of products
- Business FAQ
- Order draft which save time to recreate order
- Order history
- Real time Inventory sync
- Order Management
- Increase Retailer, wholesaler, distributors ordering efficiency
- IIncrease Sales revenue and executive team efficiency.
- Convert your inefficient paper Order Forms and other forms to mobile versions
- Helps to distributor and wholeseller by master data including brands, products, accounts, and suggested pricing.
- Ensure correct stock availablity
- Following are the list of tentative features we plan to release in future versions:
Customer Group and Tier Pricing
Bar code Integration
Roles & Permission based login/access
Real time Inventory sync
Offercs and schemes
User role based Pricing
GPS Tracking for Sales executive & Technician
Real Time Inventory Management
Step 1: Download Business Assist GST Woocommerce API plugin from https://www.oscprofessionals.com/wordpress-plugin/business-assist-GST
Step 2: Install and configure it with your WordPress woocommerce store
Step 3: Download Business Assist app from Google Play store
Step 4: Take URL and Key from WordPress admin and add to Business Assist app
Step 5 :User can login in mobile by selecting one of users details from admin
Step 6: You are ready to use!
– Download Distribution and Retail management app from playstore.
– When you open app, app ask for CS and CK key, which we will get from Admin section.
>> From left menubar of admin >> Select woocommerce setting >> Click on Addvanced section >>Rest API>>Add key >> Now add detail and click on Genarte API Key>> now enter this key in mobile and add store URL >> Click on OK.
– Login by user mail Id and password which provided by admin.
>>From left menu bar select users/create new user >> Provide details to executive to login from app.
– Now, app is ready to start using multiple users with different user roles and permissions from WP backend.
– After installation of app when you open it, One screen will open.
– Here by adding credential user can login to check live application if having WP backend.
– If user not having backend then, click on ” Click here to check demo” at footer of the screen. So you will get Application demo.
– If you want to check App demo with Backend then contact us on Support@oscprofessionals.com.
– Yes, You can mange all the business activity using this app.
This app usefull to
– Sales Executive
– On product list screen, click on sync icon from header toolbar.
– On customer list screen, click on sync icon from header toolbar.
So, now your product and customer will download in application from webportal and app ready to take orders.
– You can take orders from mobile using order form and upload to admin.
– if your mobile connected to internet then order will upload automatically to admin.
– If your device not connected to internet then order will save in mobile with open status, once you have connected to internet order will upload automatically to admin and status will change.
– User can view status of orders from order list.
– Order will edit till it upload to admin.Once it uploaded you can not edit it.
– You will get status of your order by clicking on ” sync symbol” on order list.
– You can share order with your customer.
– You can delete multiple order at once by long press on any order.
– you cam share multiple order with customer and boss in PDF format.
– Yes, You can use their mail ID’s and provide passward from web backend to team.
So they can login in app using user ID and Password.
Follow below steps to configure Userid from backend.
– From left menubar in backend, select User >>Add User>> Add username >> Generate and rename password word as per requirement
As above mentions steps create different users and and provide login creadentials to your team to login from app.
– Yes, application “Business Assist -Distribution and Retail Management” uses wordpress backend.
So you can host your own databse or we will host database for you.
– No, this is free application.No registration required to use this app and no trial period.
Yes, Business Assist: distribution and retail management which can be connected to wordpress backend.
– Yes, WordPress backend you can manage by using desktop and application you have to use from mobiles.
– Yes Sure, We will definately assist you. Please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement.
Generally we do not provide. But you may raise a request for this by contacting us and we can discuss further.
– Yes, this single application can be used for multiple type of users. Please refer to the userguide.
– Please contact to us. We will create apk for you as per your requirement.
– For customization please contact and discuss with our team. We will assist you in any way possible.
– You can set diffrent role for your team and also assign permission to access particular features or hide some data.
– You can manage diffrent role and permission from backend. So your team can access only that data which you assign in permission from mobile end.
From left toolbar of admin,
Select users >> User role editor>> select roll from dropdown >> check mark permission which have to assign.
– From left menu bar of Admin Select Location manager.
– Create, Zone, cities and localitis of customer.
– Assisgn localities to executive.
– So while executive download/refresh the customer list to visite, he will see only that customer which area assigned to executive.
– So like this Admin can assign area wise customers to every executive to visite.
– On order form, there is option to chnage order date and delivery date.
– No need to manually upload order every time. If you have taken orders from your customer and once you have conneted to internet, order will upload to admin.
– When order created, the order status will in “Open” status.
– Once order uploaded to admin, it will automatically convert into “processing”.
– On order list, by clicking on sync icon, the order status will update as per exact order status from admin
– While visiting to customer executive can take order from customer by using Mobile application,
– If product is in stock then executive can take order.
– But if product is out of stock then executive unable to book order without admin permission.
– To allow executive to book order without stock, follow below steps from admin section –
– Click on product, which have to allow for backorders
– Select Inventory section
– Select status “allow” for backorders and click on Update button.
– Now, every executive can book orders and when stock available order can dispatch.
– From left menubar of admin, Select tier price section.
– Add Group
– You can edit /delete group from this section.
– Now, click on “assign customer” section.
– Add new customer or click on edit to assign group to customer.
– Now, From product section, select product name which have to apply tier price.
– Click on tier price.
– Select group, enter quantity and add price and update it.
– Now, when order placed from mobile end, Tier price will apply on product price.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.