Using this extension customer always asks for better and affordable price especially when they are purchasing the products in bulk.
They can send a quotation request from PLP or PDP page. Store-owner and the customer can communicate on quotation request via email or phone.
The store – owner will have an option whether to display ‘Add to Cart’ button or ‘Request a Quote’ button for the product. Both buttons can be displayed to the Product.
Using this extension store-owner as well as customer can easily communicate with each other and negotiate with the product price.
Request A Quote for Magento® 2
- Admin can view All quotation List as a Grid
- Quotation Grid Showing Following Fields: Quotation No, Email, Name, Status, Date
- Admin can change quotation information like Quantities, Price and Status
- Receive new quotation Request notification email to Customer/Guest and Admin
- Receive quotation update notification email to Customer/Guest and Admin
- Admin can decide to enable which product with Quote mode And Also Which product will display Add to Cart Button
- Add products to quote from Product Listing page (PLP)
- Add products to quote from Product Details page (PDP)
- User Friendly Interface to Submit Quotation with Single or Multiple products
- Customer/Guest Can Add Comment from Quotation Interface
- Guest User need to fill some mandatory Fields on Quotation Form i.e Email, Name, etc
- Customer/Guest can Remove Any Product From Quotation List Before Submit
- Customer can view quote history and detail from customer dashboard
- When the quote Proposal given by admin, customer can Accept or Reject & add quote products to cart
- Quotation item quantity can’t edit from Shopping Cart, Mini-Cart and Product Update Interface