Oscommerce Payment Module
Que 1. What Is PayPal?
Ans : PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online. Pay with your credit card without exposing your credit card number to the merchant. Plus, speed through checkout whenever you shop online.
Que 2. What is a Merchant Account?
Ans : A merchant account is a commercial bank account established by contractual agreement between your business and the banks we represent. A merchant account enables your business to accept credit card payments from your customers.
Que 3. Why need to Launch Sandbox?
Ans : The Sandbox is a safe testing environment where you can test PayPal features such as Website Payments, IPN, and Web Services. The Sandbox is a mirror of the real PayPal site except that real financial transactions are not made.
Que 4. What is the difference between Personal, Premier, and Business Paypal accounts?
Ans : All PayPal accounts allow you to send and receive payments.
* Personal accounts are mostly used for buying.
* Premier accounts are used for buying and selling using your personal name.
* Business accounts are for buying and selling using your business or corporate name.
Que 5. What is Auto Return?
Ans :With Auto Return for Website Payments, you can avoid making your payers click an extra button before returning to your website after they complete their payments. Auto Return applies to all Website Payments, including Buy Now, Shopping Cart, Subscription, Gift Certificate, and Donation buttons.
Following are the steps for Turn On Auto Return
1. Log in to your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Under the Selling Preferences column, click the Website Payment Preferences link.
4. Under Auto Return for Website Payments, click the On radio button to enable Auto Return