Features Mostly Used in Magento Customization:
- Themes Customization
- Templates Customization
- Modules Development & Customization
- Multi Stores Installation & Customizations
- System Personalization
- Shipping and Payment Modules
- Website Speed Optimization
Our Magento Customization Strategy:
1. We follow Magento standards while developing Magento Customized Solution.
- Use of MVC
- Not modifying the core files
- Use of local.xml
- use of xml to handle configuration
2. Understanding Business Requirements and going into details.
We have experienced eCommerce analysts and Magento Team Leads, who independently visit the customers to understand their business requirements in order to provide the most optimum customization package for each business.
We use comprehensive check-lists to assess the impact of the client's requests on issues such as speed, e-mail modifications, admin interface modification, url modification etc.
3. Code Commenting.
We provide code commenting to facilitate and simplify future maintenance.
4. Knowledge of existing Magento features and modules/extensions available on Magento connect.
Our team has indepth knowledge of magento configuration and features. We are also up-to-date with all compatible extensions existing on Magento Connect. This helps us decide whether to use an existing module and modify it, or to create a new module from scratch.
5. Fine tuning Magento.
We at oscprofessionals recommend the following tips to fone-tune the Magento operations in your websites:
Magento Caching Should be enabled.
Local and Unused Magento Modules Should be disabled.
Images should be compressed.
W3 Validations should be done.
Outputs in general Should be compressed.
PHP Accelerator Should be used.
Flat catalogs for smaller webshops should be enabled.
PHP realpath_cache should be Tuned.
Apache mod_expires must be used.
Avoid 404 errors.
Magento Logging Should be disabled.
MySQL tables should be optimized and its server should be tuned.
Magento Compiler module can be used.
We Provide You Complete Magento Solutions Under One Roof Which Includes:
- Customized User End Modules.
- Customized Admin End Modules (Using Grid).
- Multi Store Installation and Modification to Suit Your Multi Store Needs.
- Optimizing Magento For Speed
- SEO For Magento
- Data Flow Profile Creation and Assistance in Bulk Data Updates
- Templates Integration
- Magento Upgradation
- Magento Security Audit and Security Features Implementation.
Get more details about our Magento Services.