Why Security Audit for your Magento Store?
We recommend site owner to use the self check trick to get an idea of how secure they are.
A website can be compromised due to one of the following reasons:
- Server Security
- Code Vulnerabilities
- Password Stolen
- Some backdoor code
While recommended self check system can check some basic issues for the above stated vulnerabilities. you will need an experts eye to confirm all is well.
Some of the vulnerability types are:
- SQL Injection
- Insecure Directory object
- Unauthorized file upload
- Juicy info
Web security experts use tools & a well defined approach to efficiently do security audit & come with security audit reports.
what reports provided on security audit?
Following are the three reports that are provided for an in-depth security Audit.
- Incidence Report [Download Sample Report]
- VAPT [Request a sample report]
- Server Audit Report [Request a sample report]
What Incidence report will contain:
Here we provide following:
- Types of Attack:-
- Pharma SEO hack
- Credit Card Js & Mass Malicious attack
- Malicious Redirect
- Malicious Content
- list of files that do contain malicious code
- Suspicious Modules
- Once malicious contents are found then we check to find suspicious modules.
- Malicious DB Entries
- We will also check & come with details on Malicious DB entries.
- Code Cleanup
- What all files were cleaned or removed.
- DB Cleanup
- What all tables were infected with malicious content.