1. What is Commission Product?.
It is product based Commission in which you have to provid Commission value and type For each product.
2. Import Product Name via CSV file the format should be from first row “Column A to Column E” are used as heading.Heading contain Product Code, Product Name, Commission Value, Commission Type, Status.
3.Product Name: Enter product name for which you want commission on that.
4.Product Code: Enter product code for which you want commission on that.
5.Commission Value: Enter Commission value for product
6.Commission Type: Enter Commission Type Fixed/Percent for Product.
7.Status: Enter Status for Commission as 0/1.
3.Please use same sequence which we have mentioned in point number 2. “OR” Under COMMISSION click on “Click Here To See Sample File”
4. Another easiest way to check CSV file is export the Commission sheet and as per your requirement you can update information.
5.Product Name, Product Code and Commission Value, Commission Type are mandatory field.
6.Combination of product Name and Product Code both should be unique and there Combination should be unique.
7. How to Specify Product Code and Product Name?
Make sure Combination of Product Code and Product name are same as main product list.
8. What is Commission Value: It is commission Value for each Product.
What is Commission Type: It is commission type for Product Fixed/Percent
9. For example: Your row will be looks like
Product Code = Spi123, Product Name = Spinach, Commission Type = Fixed, Commission Value = 6, Status = 1.
10.By clicking on Export one popup will get display as Choose Type:
1.Export To Drive
2.Export To Mobile
If user select option as “Export To Drive” then CSV file will create in Google drive.
and if user select option as “Export To Mobile” then CSV file will create in mobile storage.
11.You can use this feature in Sales Order.