Magento Upgrade resulted in site going down:
- We had a major issue today
- Without informing us client did proceed with Magento upgrade through some clicks in Admin
- Site was on 4.0.1 and was upgraded to 4.1.1 but the upgrade didn’t do complete upgrade.Some files were upgraded others couldn’t be as some permissions setting might have stopped it from proceeding
- This resulted in Admin sales Module for order part go down
Note :Upgrade Magento needs more thoughts then just a click on upgrade.
Also see following :
- Upgrade Magento Theme 1.3 to 1.4 by robas – OutsourcedHelp.com – Outsource ..
- Magento Upgrade | Upgrading Magento | Magento Upgrades | Edmonds Commerce B..
- aheadWorks Magento Blog » Advanced Reports and additional Units upgra..
- Upgrade Magento to latest version by Storepower44 – Magento – Freelance Job..
- Ashok Chauhan,Ashok,Chauhan,Web Development,Web Developer,PHP,mysql,Program..
- Magento CE Version 22.214.171.124 Upgrade Notice | Magento Themes Blog
- Magento 126.96.36.199 Upgrade Error | SEM Truth
- Quick Tip: Restoring Magento Database Backups Correctly>
- 6 Reasons to Choose Magento as your next E-Commerce Platform | Knowledge B..
- Annoyed by “There has been an error processing your request” when install o..
- Vinagento – Magentoâ€™s Theme Hierarchy â€“ Changes in CEv1.4 and EEv1.8 Â..
- how to upgrade magento theme from 1.3 to 1.4 | magelancers.com
- Use Magento Connect to upgrade Magento – Magento Help UK – Magento Co..
- aheadWorks Magento Blog » Magento World Newsletter (January 5, 2010)
- Problem with Magento v188.8.131.52 upgrade? « ZmoduleZ
- Magento CE Version 184.108.40.206 Stable Launched : Magento Themes – Magent..
- Magento upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4.1 by adjees
- Customizing the Magento Admin | Hayden Hancock
- There are no products matching the selection